QUESTIONS ABOUT SCHOOL START TIMES
1. What time can I drop my child off at school?
The building will be open for children to enter at 7:30 a.m. The tardy bell will ring at 7:45 and announcements will be begin at 7:50.
2. How long is the preschool day?
The preschool day begins at 7:45 and ends at 2:20.
IMPORTANT DATE QUESTIONS
3. When is Back To School Night?
Back To School Night is September 1st. We encourage everyone to attend for important information and to meet the staff.
4. What are the times for orientations?
Kindergarten - August 15 at 9:00 a.m.
Preschool - August 15 at 10:30 a.m.
5. . What if my child is in grades 1 - 5, when can I drop off the supplies and see the classrooms?
There will be an open house for grades 1 - 5 on August 15 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
6. How do I know what bus my child will ride?
The bus schedules will be posted on July 31st. There will be a link on the website for your convenience.
7. I want to be a part of the PTA, how can I help?
PTA meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday of each month at 9:15. Also, please let one of the board members know that you are willing to help!
8. What if I want to eat lunch with my child at school?
Come and check in at the office at the allotted time. You can then meet your child in the cafeteria. We do ask that if your child is in kindergarten you wait until after October 1st to come and eat.
Fourth Grade 11:05-11:30
Second Grade 11:15-11:40
First Grade 11:30-11:55
Third Grade 11:45-12:00
Fifth Grade 12:05-12:30
On early dismissal days the lunch schedule will be pushed up by thirty minutes.